I´m very tired already!
This morning, for breakfast, I had the normal fruit, coffee, and bread with a new addition. My host-mom took a long thin loaf of bread, cut it in circular slices, poured milk in the center, dipped it in whipped eggs and fried it. Kind of like french toast... only AMAZING-ER. :P
I feel like it´s going to be easy to get into the language here. I´m picking up a lot of things already, and it´s only day 3.
In 45 mins I do capoeira at the school! I´m excited to learn in a different place.
For lunch I ate with Greg from Queens and Zderrek from Austria. Zderrek and I ate at Casa de Pão and Greg met us there once he brought Subway (in his defence he´s been here for 4 weeks already). Before Greg joined us, we spoke about differences in countries, and how his country views the US to be very conservative, but some other places even more so.
I hope to see the historic center, Pelirinho, tonight. I have to find some school friends to show me around.
No comments:
Post a Comment